Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NERO
NERO

Life Tokens : 3285

Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:10 am

Hiya. I noticed that you have some active members. That's hard to come by these days.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7793

Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:33 am

Welcome Nero Smile The active members may be on PO, cuz I haven't seen many around :S Well, I'm always around if ya wanna talk Pokemon Smile
Back to top Go down
NERO
NERO

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:41 am

They may be on PO? Does that stand for something, if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:30 am

PO = Pokemon Online, a battle simulator. We have a channel on the main server.
Back to top Go down
NERO
NERO

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:31 am

Ah, thanks. I use Pokemon Showdown, which I'm guessing runs pretty much the same. I'll have to check it out and battle with some of them at some stage.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 am

Eh don't bother getting PO, it sucks worse than PS x3 When they visit this forum again they might switch to PS as well or just to battle you maybe Smile Do you also play on DS?
Back to top Go down
NERO
NERO

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:50 am

I did, until my 3DS stopped charging some time ago. I'll eventually fix it but until then I just use the simulators. It's usually the only time I do.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:19 am

Or get a New 3DS Razz Impressive how your problem is the battery Razz Mine are usually broken before the batery dies Px When you are able to play again, I wanna battle ya on wifi Smile
Back to top Go down
NERO
NERO

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:50 am

Nah, just problems with the charger port. I should be able to open it and fix it, or get a replacement if it's worse than just being out of place. It'll probably be soonish, my craving for Smash Bros is gaining by the day.
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:34 am

I feel so weird, being one of the select few people who do not have Smash Bros for the 3DS. xD
Back to top Go down
NERO
NERO

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:14 am

It was just too tempting for me that I had to. The redefined gameplay, the smooth yet portable look, the online features, the new modes, levels and characters, THE FEEL AND THE TOUCH OF A NEW SMASH BROS. IT'S ALL TOO MUCH. I NEED MY SUPER SMASH BROTHERS FOR 3DS. YOU'RE EITHER SMASHING OR YOU'RE MISSING OUT!

Smash 4 is actually my only other 3DS game that isn't primarily Pokemon, apart from a few million demos that I get and play for about half of an hour each. I'd have much more new Nintendo games if I wasn't planning on getting a Wii U soon.

SO I CAN PLAY SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WII U
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:14 am

I still don't understand that game... Didn't even play the Demo 30 times P:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself   Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spaghetti4Life!  :: Gentlemen :: Check yourself before you introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1