Pokemon4Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon4Life! Where everyone dreams of becoming a master

FAQHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inChatbox
Important News
REVIVAL OF P4L
Latest topics
» The Fate of P4L
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 am by Archie121

» gift prices
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm by Jaffa Crash

» Hey Everyone! Attention Please!
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 am by Mr Popo

» Revival Ideas?
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 11:53 pm by Archie121

» Sky's new art shop
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm by Night

» !Get Into Contact With Me!
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:26 pm by Sorin

» The Massacre in the Dead of Night
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:52 am by Night

» So what happened to P4L?
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm by Night

» The Return
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:18 pm by SkyDriver

» Chittery Chat
Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:57 am by SkyDriver

Top posting users this week
No user
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PokePartner : Zoroark
Life Tokens : 3451

Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 2:58 pm

So, as (I hope) some of you might have noticed already, I'm totally into anime. For those who know a few anime already this should be obvious because I have Gasai Yuno (Mirai Nikki) as avatar, Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass) as signature, had Esdeath (Akame ga Kill) as signature before and have Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter) as name. Anyhow, I wanted to make a topic for people to say stuff about anime they like and I want SkyDriver to start watching! (you should totally do this, starting off with Angel Beats, Death Note or Code Geass) Razz
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PokePartner : Salamence
Life Tokens : 7793

PostSubject: Re: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 11:38 am

Anime I like: Pokemon Origins Smile A little short, but still nice Razz

And I'm not gonna watch random anime for no reason ;3 I get it's nice to have stuff in common with people, but there's plenty of animefans out there for ya ;D How did you get so interested in these anime? And no, I didn't get the joke :[
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:10 pm

Well, I got into anime because I knew some friends that were into anime and they introduced me to it by making me watch Angel Beats together. Which was awesome as hell. (which is why I recommended it for you <3) And Sky, there is an obvious reason for you to watch anime, it's because you're Dutch and Dutchies love anime.
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Ah I didn't know Dutchies loves anime xD Let me take off my clogs and grab some cheese while I sit in my windmill ;P

Eh, I'd prefer a book. But it's nice you enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 am

D00d, if you like books. y u no manga?
Back to top Go down
SkyDriver
Admin
Admin
SkyDriver

PostSubject: Re: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 11:22 am

Killua Zoldyck wrote:
D00d, if you like books. y u no manga?

Cuz... where can I buy it? If you got a good manga, I'll read it Smile
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:52 pm

How am I supposed to know? Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Mr Popo
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Mr Popo

PokePartner : Infernape
Life Tokens : 4453

PostSubject: Confuzzled Popo....   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Wait... Who are you again?
Back to top Go down
Killua Zoldyck
Rookie
Rookie
Killua Zoldyck

PostSubject: Re: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Popo, I'm me.
y u do dis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)   Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another anime topic (I bet nobody got that one)
Page 1 of 1